Hit a pothole?
Wheel Alignments are important to the handling of your car, they also improve fuel economy and extend tyre life. Wheels can go out of alignment for all sorts of reasons. It could be faulty suspension, or just because you’ve hit a pothole.
When it happens, it can cause serious problems – like irregular wear, lower fuel efficiency and even driver fatigue. So to get the best from your tyres and make sure your car is safe, it’s vital you have all four wheels pointing in the right direction.
You may need a wheel alignment if:
- Your car is ‘fighting you’ through the steering.
- It feels like it’s pulling to one side or the other.
- You’ve recently had new tyres fitted.
- Components in your suspension have been replaced.
- Your vehicle has hit anything on the road – like a pothole.
- You simply haven’t had one for a year or so.
- If you have irregular wear on your tyres.